It’s less than a week until Christmas, and that means it is time to slow down and take a much-needed break from all the hectic holiday hullabaloo. Plus add in some cold and rainy weather, and you have a perfect excuse for reading!
Here are a few fiction recommendations to “top” your Christmas reading list:
1) An Angel’s Story by Max Lucado – A fascinating take on the Christmas Story from an angel’s perspective. (Biblical, suspense)
2) The Fruitcake Murders by Ace Collins – 1940’s era murder mystery novel centered around three mysterious murders. (mystery/suspense)
3) The Christmas Cat by Melody Carlson – a man returns home from abroad to find homes for his grandmother’s cats before Christmas. (contemporary, romance)
4) The Christmas Dog by Melody Carlson – an older lady struggles with loving a difficult neighbor and a mysterious stray dog. (contemporary Christian)
5) Catching Christmas by Terri Blackstock – a story of a cab driver, a young attorney, and an elderly lady who is determined to give her granddaughter one special gift for Christmas. (contemporary, romance)
Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!